Friday, 2 September 2016

Obsidian and Oxblood

Shorter days, chillier mornings, and more cups of tea to stay warm remind me of the pending fall season. Wanting a change, I returned my hair to a black shade and that inspired me to channel a darker look - perhaps a bit of that Wednesday Addams vibe. Getting me to wear black is a bit of challenge since the recurring comment is that I have all the colours in my wardrobe. This Boutique 1861 shift dress, for my pre-fall look, combines sweet yet edgy with the gunmetal grommets and laced detailing. If the days are colder or when I'm too lazy to shave my armpits, I would wear a long-sleeve blouse underneath the dress. Since I still need colour to a black outfit, oxblood is reflected in my patent loafers, satchel, and lips. A thank you to my best friend, Lauren, for taking time during her time doing her elective to hang out and take photos. Not having to photograph myself and having different background is a nice change!








xo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment